- Children may choose to wear grey tunics, skirts, trousers or smart shorts.
- A sky blue polo shirt, either with or without the school logo.
- A navy round or V=necked sweatshirt or navy cardigan.
- Black, plain, comfortable shoes (including plain trainers) should be worm. Boots should only be word to walk to and from school and outdoors in bad weather.
- Blue, grey or white socks or tights.
- Hair accessories in the school colours.
- A plain white t-shirt or a white t-shirt with the school logo.
- Navy sports shorts.
- Black plimsolls.
- Navy blue tracksuit (jogging bottoms and sweatshirt)
- Trainers suitable for outdoor use on the field.
- One piece swim suit.
- Close fitting trunks.
- Swimming hat.
In aiming to create a smart appearance, all long hair should be tied back at all times. There should be no extreme hair colours or two-tone colours. Shaven heads are not acceptable unless there are religious grounds, in which case a letter from the parents is required. Make up, including nail varnish, is not permitted. No jewellery other than stud earrings and watches may be worn. Earrings will need to be removed or tapped up during P.E lessons.
Please ensure that all uniform is clearly named.
School uniform is available through the PMG school wear website and from Stevensons in Victoria Street St Albans.