- Children may choose to wear grey tunics, skirts, trousers or smart shorts.
- A sky blue polo shirt, either with or without the school logo.
- A navy round or V necked sweatshirt or navy cardigan.
- Black, plain, comfortable shoes (including plain trainers) should be worn. Boots should only be worn to walk to and from school and outdoors in bad weather.
- Blue, grey or white socks or tights.
- Hair accessories in the school colours.
Children should come to school in their P.E kit on P.E days and if they have a sports club after school.
- A plain white or plain blue t-shirt or a white t-shirt with the school logo.
- Navy sports shorts or navy blue jogging bottoms.
- A plain navy jumper or fleece or a school jumper or fleece.
- Trainers (suitable for outdoor use on the field). These should be left in school.
- Children should bring a pair of shoes to wear inside the school building on P.E Days. These should be black and can be children's school shoes.
- One piece swim suit.
- Close fitting trunks.
- Swimming hat.
In aiming to create a smart appearance, all long hair should be tied back at all times. There should be no extreme hair colours or two-tone colours. Shaven heads are not acceptable unless there are religious grounds, in which case a letter from the parents is required. Make up, including nail varnish, is not permitted. No jewellery other than stud earrings and watches may be worn. Earrings will need to be removed or taped up during P.E lessons.
Please ensure that all uniform is clearly named.
Branded school uniform is available through the PMG school wear website and from Stevensons in Victoria Street St Albans. Second hand uniform can be purchased through the PTA and is also available from the school.