Support for parents

SEN Support

Children assessed as having a special educational need or disability (SEND) may receive additional SEN support in school.  (See SEN Information report for more details).  Parents and carers are invited to attend additional SEN support meetings each term to review and plan provision.  In addition, children have individual pupil passports which are updated termly.

Hertfordshire Local Offer

There are a number of organisations in Hertfordshire which support parents of children with additional needs.  In the  Local Offer, Hertfordshire County Council sets out information of the services available in the local area for parents, children and young people aged 0-25 with special educational needs and disabilities.