FACES Xtra is run after school for children in Years 5 and 6 and follows a more 'youth club' style approach with age appropriate activities. It is based at the Junior School making use of both the indoor and outdoor spaces. In the few weeks it's been running, the group has been busy and had several visitors too.
Please see the main FACES page (link above) for registration forms.
So far this term the children have:
- made a wall of kindness
- made 'kind hands'
- painted stones and made them into creatures and pets
- made flowers and jewellery from buttons
- made bookmarks using the letters of their name
- made cards from weaving
- had a visit from a police officer who talked about safety, behaviour in public places and answered lots of questions
- had a visit from two rescued owls and their handler