Fleetville Whole Child Project
New this academic year, we have launched the "Fleetville Whole Child Project", a project designed to prepare our students fully for the wider world. These skills and competences are:
- Emotionally intelligent
- Environmentally aware and active
- Excellent communicators
- Financially literate
- Good citizens through being active within our community
- Kind, well-mannered and polite
- Life long learners
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Problem solvers
- Questioning, critical thinkers
- Technologically literate
Further details of the project can be found in the PowerPoint Presentation below.
Keep updated on how children are meeting these goals by following us on Twitter @FleetvilleJnr (Link below).