New this academic year, we have launched the "Fleetville Whole Child Project", a project designed to prepare our students fully for the wider world. These skills and competences are:
- Emotionally intelligent
- Environmentally aware and active
- Excellent communicators
- Financially literate
- Good citizens through being active within our community
- Kind, well-mannered and polite
- Life long learners
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Problem solvers
- Questioning, critical thinkers
- Technologically literate
Further details of the project can be found in the PowerPoint Presentation below.
Keep updated on how children are meeting these goals by following us on Twitter @FleetvilleJnr (Link below).
Celebrating the festival of Holi
We learned about the Hindu festival of Holi in our classrooms and House assemblies and celebrated this 'Festival of Colour' with our very own colour run on our Daily Mile course.